Writing is not for everyone. It requires skills and attention to produce effective words for the readers evoking their emotions and influencing their perception about the world. This might be the case in fiction writing, but when it comes to writing a Wikipedia page, imagination has a lot less part in it. Wikipedia being an encyclopedia requires comprehensive research and strong vocabulary to create a well-composed Wikipedia page. According to professional Wikipedia writers a successful Wikipedia editors must have these five characteristics to be successful.
• Impressive research skills to research the topic
• Clear understanding of the topic so it can be easy to break it into simple language
• Discipline to follow the technical format of Wikipedia and writing in chronological method
• Impressive vocabulary to be able to maintain the neutral aspect of encyclopedic writing
• Keeping a good attitude to accept criticism
Do you think these attributes of a writer can make them a successful Wikipedia writer?